I think I've fallen out of love with blogging. I mean, does anybody actually read the thing anyway? And if not, then surely it's just a load of old blather.
I'm an author living in Liverpool, UK. My comic fantasy novel, Digging up Donald, is published by Immanion Press, as indeed is my new novel Burying Brian. My short fiction has appeared in numerous places all over the world.
Oddity O'Clock
-
Exactly one year ago I finished writing *ODDITY O'CLOCK* and now it has
been officially published. This means that the *KNICK KNACK TRILOGY* is
complete!...
THE ART OF BAD WRITING
-
*Steve and the Really Horrible Monster*
“Oh my God!” thought Steve to himself, “this is the end! It’s all over for
me! I’m finished, done for!” The big bla...
4 comments:
I never read it... (Methinks there's a flaw in my lie).
heehee...
I'm so lost without you.
I know you were right, Ken... :-)
Post a Comment